Benefit from robust immunity with our squid ink taglioni
SQUID INK TAGLIOLINI
By Stefano Cacciari of Italian restaurant Cacciari
INGREDIENTS (4 PEOPLE)
- Tagliolini with squid ink, 300g
- Extra-virgin olive oil, 5 teaspoons
- Garlic, 2 cloves, minced
- A chopped red pepper
- Prawns, peeled, 350g
- Cherry tomatoes, 250g
- Large red peppers, 2
- Spring onions, 100g
- Fresh arugula, 70g
- A squeezed lime
1) Both iron and vitamin C are key players in the quest to stay fit, and squid
Ink Pasta proves that you don’t have to spiralize vegetables to add these essential nutrients to your diet. It also has anti-microbial, anti-cancer, and anti-tumor properties to ensure you not only stay away from disease, but also boost the production of white blood cells essential for the immune system while you’re at it. Plus, a serving of black pasta contains just one gram of fat – compared to around 48g in an average steak – so you can load up on iron without becoming the Moby Dick of the office.
2) To start your virus prevention program, cook the tagliolini in boiling water according to packet instructions, then drain. Heat the olive oil – known to fight prostate cancer – in a saucepan before adding the garlic and chilli and cooking for 30 seconds. The antibiotic garlic will combine with the vitamin A rich chili to neutralize any infection.
3) Then pour the shrimp and cook over high heat for three minutes. Add the cherry tomatoes, red pepper and spring onions for a vitamin C bomb — along with a little pasta water — and cook for two minutes, before tossing in the arugula and squeezed lime for a final vitamin shot. Buon appetito and ciao man-flu.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and uploaded to this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on piano.io