How to apply, fees and calculator
Hundred Kalyani: The Central Bank of India presents the Cent Kalyani program with the objective of generating perpetual and controlled employment opportunities for women entrepreneurs. Users can calculate quarterly interest by entering deposit amount in the available QID calculator
here. To be eligible for this loan program, women must be over the age of 18. This loan can be taken in the form of an overdraft or a term loan or an unsecured limit or a working capital cash credit facility.
You have successfully voted
- The maximum loan amount that can be raised under this program is Rs 1,000,000,000.
- Users can make the repayment within a maximum period of 7 years.
- No guarantees or guarantees from third parties are required, but the mortgage of the stocks and receivables as well as the assets created from the bank’s fund is required.
- Standard request form authenticated by IBA
- Balance sheet for the last 2 years with provisional balance sheets and related financial statements
- Letter of interest
- Mortgage letter
- Borrower’s Letter of Understanding
- Continuity letter
- DP Note